The Fall 2019 Newsletter is now available. Click here to read.
WELCOME TO INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC 2019-2020
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter–click here
- Music Boosters Presidents Welcome Back letter–click here
- Music Boosters Board–click here
- Music Student Council–click here
CALENDAR & EVENT REMINDERS
- 2019-2020 Instrumental Music Calendar–click here
- Saturday, August 10, 12-3:30pm—Welcome Back BBQ
- Monday, September 23, 6:00pm—POPS Potluck & Concert
- Thursday, November 7, 7:30pm–Fall Concert (All)
- Tuesday, January 14, 7:00pm–Moraga Area Band Concert (SB)
- Thursday, January 16, 7:00pm–Moraga Area Orchestra Concert (O, SB, J)
- Tuesday, January 28, 7:00pm–Chamber Concert (All)
- Thursday, January 30, 6:00pm–Open House (J)
- Thursday, February 6, 7:30pm–Winter Concert (CB, SB, O)
- Saturday, February 8, 6-10pm–Jazz Dinner Dance at MCC (J)
- Thursday, April 30, 7:30pm–Spring Concert 1 (O, J)
- Friday, May 1, 7:30pm–Spring Concert 2 (CB,SB)
- Friday, May 8, 6:00pm–Jazz Cafe (J)
CONCERT ATTIRE REQUIREMENTS & DEADLINES
- For all formal concert attire requirements click here.
- Freshman Students and Students new to Campolindo HS this Fall – Order your Concert Attire at Cougar Day, Aug. 12, from 11am-2pm.
- Black Concert Dresses, the Tunic/Pants Combo, and Tuxedo measurements will be taken at the Instrumental Music Table on Cougar Day, August 12th from 11am-2pm. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Tuxedos To Go, Inc.”
Music Boosters Donation Form
- Katie Ye (Orchestra)
- Russell Bradley (Band)
Freshman Band Representative will be chosen when school starts.
Co-Presidents Denise Nomura & Stacy Giglio Vice President(s) Amy Kikugawa Concert Attire Tina Donovan Welcome Back BBQ Laura Money Smyrl & Cynthia Manji POPS Potluck Amy Kikugawa & Laura Money Smyrl Homecoming Snack Shack Michelle Clancy & Ellen Cho Hospitality (Band) Cheryl Evans, Jari Hazard & Reena Malhotra Hospitality (Orchestra) Kim Sutherland & OPEN Jazz Dinner Dance Shelly Muray, Stacy Giglio & Tina Donovan Senior Gifts Claudia Miyar & Ellen Cho Publicity Siv Ricketts Webmaster & Email Nanci Thomas Newsletter Layout Tina Riepe Photography Vadim Mikulinsky Treasurer Bill Doherty Advisor Maestro Johnny Johnson, Director
Join Campolindo Instrumental Music Boosters for their Spring Concert at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 7pm. This will be the final concert for orchestra and band, and we’re saying farewell to our Seniors.