Click here for the Winter 2017-18 Campolindo Instrumental Music Newsletter “Take Note”.
Join Campolindo Music Boosters for their Winter Concerts in February at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center.
- Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 14, 2018 at 7:30pm
- Band Concert – Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 7:30pm
Congratulations to the following students for securing a position in the 2018 Contra Costa County Honor Band:
- Carissa Z., flute (junior)
- Isabel H., oboe (junior)
- Joseph C., clarinet (senior)
- Ian C., clarinet, (senior)
- Daniel W., clarinet (senior)
- Justin X., clarinet (freshman)
- Corbin S., trumpet (freshman)
- Marc S., trombone (senior)
- Connor J., trombone (freshman)
- Russell B., euphonium (sophomore) – FIRST CHAIR
- Adriana D., tuba (junior)
- Lucas M., percussion (junior)
We’re proud of these students as well as all of those who prepared an audition and had the courage to participate in the process.
The CCC Honor Band will perform at the San Ramon Valley High School Performing Arts Center on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 7:30pm (doors open at 7pm).
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2017-2018
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter – click here
- Music Boosters President’s Welcome – click here
- Music Boosters Board – parents & Music Student Council – students
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2017-2018 available here (REVISED 10/4/2017)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 13, 2017 – details (REVISED 9/26/2017)
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2018 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Jennifer Gilmour to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $75, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Thursday, September 14, 2017!
Music Boosters Donation Form
President Erika Pringsheim-Moore Vice President(s) Jennifer & Mel Gilmour Concert Attire Jennifer Gilmour Welcome Back BBQ Cynthia Granicher POPS Potluck Amy Kikugawa & Christine Swihart Homecoming Snack Shack Claudia Miyar & Michelle Clancy Hospitality (Band) Cheryl Evans Hospitality (Orchestra) Cathy Schulz, Reena Malhotra & Claudia Benner Jazz Dinner Dance Shelly Muray Senior Gifts Molly Ogro Publicity Tina Chambers Webmaster & Email Paul Derksen Newsletter Layout Tina Riepe Photography Vadim Mikulinsky Treasurer Bill Doherty Advisor Maestro Johnny Johnson, Director
Co-presidents: Brigitte Jia (Orchestra) Kyle Chuang (Band) Co-Vice President: Aman Malhotra (Orchestra) Kevin Deng (Band) Jazz Representative: To be elected at he start of the school year