Click here for the Fall 2017 Campolindo Instrumental Music Newsletter “Take Note”.
Join Campolindo Music Boosters for their Fall Concert at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center on Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:30pm.
All performances held in the Campolindo Performance Arts Center (CPAC), unless noted otherwise.
- Fall Concert – Thursday, November 16, 2017 – 7:30-9:30pm
- Campo Night Live Shows – Thursday, December 7, 2017 – 7-9pm
- Moraga Area Orchestra Concert – Thursday, January 4, 2018 – 7-8pm
- Moraga Area Band Concert – Tuesday, January 9, 2018 – 7-8pm
- Contra Costa County Honor Band – Saturday, February 3, 2018 – location TBA
- Jazz Dinner Dance – Saturday, February 10, 2018 – 6-10pm
- Winter Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 14, 2018 – 7:30-9pm
- Winter Band Concert – Thursday, February 22, 2018 – 7:30-9pm
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2017-2018
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter – click here
- Music Boosters President’s Welcome – click here
- Music Boosters Board – parents & Music Student Council – students
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2017-2018 available here (REVISED 10/4/2017)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 13, 2017 – details (REVISED 9/26/2017)
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2018 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Jennifer Gilmour to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $75, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Thursday, September 14, 2017!
Music Boosters Donation Form
President Erika Pringsheim-Moore Vice President(s) Jennifer & Mel Gilmour Concert Attire Jennifer Gilmour Welcome Back BBQ Cynthia Granicher POPS Potluck Amy Kikugawa & Christine Swihart Homecoming Snack Shack Claudia Miyar & Michelle Clancy Hospitality (Band) Cheryl Evans Hospitality (Orchestra) Cathy Schulz & Reena Malhotra Jazz Dinner Dance Barbara Williams & Stacy Giglio Senior Gifts Molly Ogro Publicity Tina Chambers Webmaster & Email Paul Derksen Newsletter Layout Tina Riepe Photography Vadim Mikulinsky Treasurer Bill Doherty Advisor Maestro Johnny Johnson, Director
Co-presidents: Brigitte Jia (Orchestra) Kyle Chuang (Band) Co-Vice President: Aman Malhotra (Orchestra) Kevin Deng (Band) Jazz Representative: To be elected at he start of the school year
FORMAL CONCERT ATTIRE REQUIREMENTS
Boys’ Concert Attire
Boys in Concert Band are required to wear a black, long-sleeved, button down shirt; black dress pants; black dress shoes; black dress socks (crew-length or longer); and a tie of any color. A black coat is optional. These items may be purchased at the store(s) of your choice.
Boys in Orchestra, Symphonic Band, and both Jazz Bands will need to wear a tuxedo (jacket, slacks, shirt, cummerbund, bow tie, studs & cuff links), black dress shoes, and black dress socks (crew-length or longer).
Click HERE to view requirements for all boys. If you need to purchase a tuxedo, please print a copy of the document and take it with you to The Men’s Wearhouse (map). The deadline to order tuxes at The Men’s Wearhouse is September 15, 2017.
Girls’ Concert Attire
Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Attire may be purchased through Music Boosters. Dresses are $75, Pants/Tunic are $97. For more info, click here. Checks may be made payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters.” Freshman girls, contact Jennifer Gilmour if you know you’ll be ordering a dress or pants/tunic. Stop by the Campo Instrumental Music table during Cougar Day to be measured, or make arrangements with Jennifer to get measured.
Dress & Tux Donations
We welcome any donations of concert dresses and tuxes that are still in good condition. If you would like to arrange for pick-up of donated items, or if you have questions about Concert Attire, please contact Jennifer Gilmour.