On Friday, May 31st (6pm to 10pm) the Stanley multi-use room will be transformed into a jazz club, where community members can gather to mingle, eat great food, and hear fabulous live jazz. This annual event is the sole fundraiser for our wonderful Stanley jazz program. Donations to Stanley jazz are highly encouraged. Please donate here or by contacting Laurie Bankhead (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Performances include our own Campolindo Jazz Band.
For more info, visit stanleymusic.org/jazz-cafe
Join Campolindo Music Boosters for their Winter Concerts in February at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center.
- Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 7:30pm
- Band Concert – Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 7:30pm
Save the Date for the 2019 Jazz Dinner Dance at the Moraga Country Club on Saturday, February 9, 2019, from 6 to 10pm; details to follow.
Congratulations to the following students for securing a position in the 2019 Contra Costa County Honor Band:
- Carissa Z., flute (senior) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Andrew T., clarinet (senior)
- Justin X., clarinet (sophomore)
- Emily M. clarinet (junior)
- Corbin S., trumpet (sophomore)
- Amrita M., french horn (freshman) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Michael E., french horn (junior)
- Connor J., trombone (sophomore)
- Russell B., euphonium (junior) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Adriana D., tuba (senior) – FIRST CHAIR!
We’re so proud of these students! They represented Campo very well, both in the audition and in the first rehearsal. We’re also very proud of the other eight students who put themselves out there and auditioned but didn’t quite cross the threshold for participation this year. The competition was fierce in many of the sections.
The CCC Honor Band will perform at the San Ramon Valley High School Performing Arts Center on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 7:30pm (doors open at 7pm).
All performances held in the Campolindo Performance Arts Center (CPAC), unless noted otherwise.
- Winter Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
- Winter Band Concert – Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2018-2019
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2018-2019 available here (Revised 8/31/2018)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 19, 2018 – details
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2019 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Tina Donovan to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $85, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Friday, September 14, 2018!
Music Boosters Donation Form
If you haven’t made your donation yet through the Webstore, or prefer to write a check, please print and complete the 2018-2019 donation form
. Drop off completed form with your check on Cougar Day at the Music Boosters table.