Join Campolindo Music Boosters for their (rescheduled) Fall Concert at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 7:30pm.
All performances held in the Campolindo Performance Arts Center (CPAC), unless noted otherwise.
- RESCHEDULED Fall Concert – Wednesday, November 28, 2018 – 7:30-9:30pm
- CCC Honor Band Auditions & Rehearsal – Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Moraga Area Orchestra Concert – Thursday, January 8, 2019 – 7-8pm
- Moraga Area Band Concert – Tuesday, January 10, 2019 – 7-8pm
- Contra Costa County Honor Band – Saturday, February 2, 2019 – location TBA
- Open Orchestra Rehearsal at Open House – Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Jazz Dinner Dance – Saturday, February 9, 2019 – 6-10pm – Moraga Country Club
- Winter Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
- Winter Band Concert – Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2018-2019
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter – click here
- Music Boosters President’s Welcome – click here
- Music Boosters Board – parents & Music Student Council – students
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2018-2019 available here (Revised 8/31/2018)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 19, 2018 – details
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2019 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Tina Donovan to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $85, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Friday, September 14, 2018!
Music Boosters Donation Form
Dear Campolindo Musician,
With most of the summer behind us, it is now time to get ready to begin a new school year. Great things await us this year and it will be exciting! Read more …
Co-presidents: Aman Malhotra (Orchestra) Adriana Derksen (Band) Co-Vice President: Katie Ye (Orchestra) Carissa Zhu (Band) Jazz Representative: To be elected at he start of the school year
President Jennifer & Mel Gilmour Vice President(s) Denise Nomura Concert Attire Tina Donovan Welcome Back BBQ Cynthia Granicher & Laura Money Smyrl POPS Potluck Amy Kikugawa & Laura Money Smyrl Homecoming Snack Shack Claudia Miyar & Michelle Clancy Hospitality (Band) Cheryl Evans & Jari Hazard Hospitality (Orchestra) Reena Malhotra & Kim Sutherland Jazz Dinner Dance Shelly Muray, Stacy Giglio & Christine Swihart Senior Gifts Erika Pringsheim-Moore Publicity Kathy Torres Webmaster & Email Paul Derksen, Nanci Thomas Newsletter Layout Tina Riepe Photography Vadim Mikulinsky Treasurer Bill Doherty Advisor Maestro Johnny Johnson, Director