Congratulations to the following students for securing a position in the 2018 Contra Costa County Honor Band:
- Carissa Z., flute (junior)
- Isabel H., oboe (junior)
- Joseph C., clarinet (senior)
- Ian C., clarinet, (senior)
- Daniel W., clarinet (senior)
- Justin X., clarinet (freshman)
- Corbin S., trumpet (freshman)
- Marc S., trombone (senior)
- Connor J., trombone (freshman)
- Russell B., euphonium (sophomore) – FIRST CHAIR
- Adriana D., tuba (junior)
- Lucas M., percussion (junior)
We’re proud of these students as well as all of those who prepared an audition and had the courage to participate in the process.
The CCC Honor Band will perform at the San Ramon Valley High School Performing Arts Center on Saturday, February 3, 2018 at 7:30pm (doors open at 7pm).
Join Campolindo Music Boosters for their Fall Concert at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center on Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 7:30pm.
All performances held in the Campolindo Performance Arts Center (CPAC), unless noted otherwise.
- Fall Concert – Thursday, November 16, 2017 – 7:30-9:30pm
- Campo Night Live Shows – Thursday, December 7, 2017 – 7-9pm
- Moraga Area Orchestra Concert – Thursday, January 4, 2018 – 7-8pm
- Moraga Area Band Concert – Tuesday, January 9, 2018 – 7-8pm
- Contra Costa County Honor Band – Saturday, February 3, 2018 – location TBA
- Jazz Dinner Dance – Saturday, February 10, 2018 – 6-10pm
- Winter Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 14, 2018 – 7:30-9pm
- Winter Band Concert – Thursday, February 22, 2018 – 7:30-9pm
Save the Date for the 2018 Jazz Dinner Dance at the Moraga Country Club on Saturday, February 10, 2018, from 6 to 10pm; details to follow.
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2017-2018
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2017-2018 available here (REVISED 10/4/2017)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 13, 2017 – details (REVISED 9/26/2017)
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2018 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Jennifer Gilmour to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $75, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Thursday, September 14, 2017!
Music Boosters Donation Form
If you haven’t made your donation yet through the Webstore, or prefer to write a check, please print and complete the 2017-2018 donation form
. Drop off completed form with your check on Cougar Day at the Music Boosters table.
President Erika Pringsheim-Moore
Vice President(s) Jennifer & Mel Gilmour
Concert Attire Jennifer Gilmour
Welcome Back BBQ Cynthia Granicher
POPS Potluck Amy Kikugawa & Christine Swihart
Homecoming Snack Shack Claudia Miyar & Michelle Clancy
Hospitality (Band) Cheryl Evans
Hospitality (Orchestra) Cathy Schulz & Reena Malhotra
Jazz Dinner Dance Barbara Williams & Stacy Giglio
Senior Gifts Molly Ogro
Publicity Tina Chambers
Webmaster & Email Paul Derksen
Newsletter Layout Tina Riepe
Photography Vadim Mikulinsky
Treasurer Bill Doherty
Advisor Maestro Johnny Johnson, Director