- Juliana Meneses (Orchestra)
- Connor Johnson (Band)
- Andrew Navruzyan (Orchestra)
- Amrita Malhotra (Band)
WELCOME TO INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC 2020-2021
Instrumental Music Boosters Donation Form 2020-2021
President Amy Kikugawa
Vice President OPEN
Treasurer Bill Doherty
Concert Attire OPEN
Jazz Dinner Dance Chris House, Wei Barck
Newsletter Layout Tina Riepe
Photography Vadim Mikulinsky
Publicity Siv Ricketts
Senior Gifts OPEN
Webmaster Nanci Thomas
At Large Reena Malhotra
Advisor Maestro Johnny Johnson, Director
The Spring 2020 Newsletter, Special Edition with Seniors’ Parents’ parting thoughts, is available.
Take Note SD Spring 2020 (Standard resolution for reading)
Take Note HD Spring 2020 (Higher resolution for better printing.)
2020 Senior Bios
Thursday, February 6, 7:30 pm in the CPAC
Including Orchestra, Concert, and Symphonic Bands performing works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, James Curnow, Béla Bartók, Howard Hanson, Samuel Coleridge-Taylor, Randall Standridge, Guy Woolfenden, and Gustav Holst.
Please download these images and post to your personal Instagram and Facebook pages to help us get the word out about this opportunity to enjoy live music & support our young musicians!
The Fall 2019 Newsletter is now available. Click here to read.
CAMPOLINDO INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC FALL CONCERT
Thursday, November 7, 7:30-9pm in the CPAC
Including Orchestra, Jazz Band, Concert & Symphonic Bands playing music from Thelonius Monk, Gustav Holst, Caesar Giovannini, Jennifer Higdon, Robert Sheldon, and Eric Whitacre.
Please download these images & post to your personal Instagram & Facebook pages to help us get the word out about this opportunity to enjoy live music & support our young musicians!
WELCOME TO INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC 2019-2020
CALENDAR & EVENT REMINDERS
- 2019-2020 Instrumental Music Calendar–click here
- Saturday, August 10, 12-3:30pm—Welcome Back BBQ
- Monday, September 23, 6:00pm—POPS Potluck & Concert
- Thursday, November 7, 7:30pm–Fall Concert (All)
- Tuesday, January 14, 7:00pm–Moraga Area Band Concert (SB)
- Thursday, January 16, 7:00pm–Moraga Area Orchestra Concert (O, SB, J)
- Tuesday, January 28, 7:00pm–Chamber Concert (All)
- Thursday, January 30, 6:00pm–Open House (J)
- Thursday, February 6, 7:30pm–Winter Concert (CB, SB, O)
- Saturday, February 8, 6-10pm–Jazz Dinner Dance at MCC (J)
- Thursday, April 30, 7:30pm–Spring Concert 1 (O, J)
- Friday, May 1, 7:30pm–Spring Concert 2 (CB,SB)
- Friday, May 8, 6:00pm–Jazz Cafe (J)
CONCERT ATTIRE REQUIREMENTS & DEADLINES
- For all formal concert attire requirements click here.
- Freshman Students and Students new to Campolindo HS this Fall – Order your Concert Attire at Cougar Day, Aug. 12, from 11am-2pm.
- Black Concert Dresses, the Tunic/Pants Combo, and Tuxedo measurements will be taken at the Instrumental Music Table on Cougar Day, August 12th from 11am-2pm. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Tuxedos To Go, Inc.”
Music Boosters Donation Form
If you haven’t made your donation yet through the Webstore
, or prefer to write a check, please print and complete the Donation Form
. Drop off completed form with your check on Cougar Day at the Music Boosters table.
- Katie Ye (Orchestra)
- Russell Bradley (Band)
Freshman Band Representative will be chosen when school starts.