The Campolindo Music Boosters is the parent volunteer organization responsible for supporting the Campolindo Instrumental Music Program. See this year’s board members list here.
The Music Boosters’ focus is on enriching Campolindo’s music program by providing an environment for our kids where they can develop and nurture their passion for music.
The Music Boosters membership dues and donations are used to help enrich the instrumental music program by:
- Inviting guest artists
- Purchasing new instruments and equipment
- Providing awards, special recognition and scholarships
- Offering clinician enrichment programs
- Supporting performance tours and concert programs
- Participating in professionally adjudicated music festivals
We ask that every family join and support this organization. This can be done as you register your student online through the Campolindo registration system before school starts or anytime you login to the Campo Webstore and selecting Instrumental Music.
Annual per-family membership dues are as follows. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Composer’s and Maestro’s Circle all include the Booster Membership.
- $100 – $249 donation: Bronze Circle
- $250 – $399 donation: Silver Circle
- $400 – $499 donation: Gold Circle
- $500 – $999 donation: Composer’s Circle
- $1000+ donation: Maestro’s Circle
- $250 Friends of Jazz
(providing additional instruction by professional jazz musicians)
Your contribution is tax-deductible (non-profit tax ID #94-2773048).
Patrons will be acknowledged in our concert programs.
We welcome corporate & matching gifts by employers (e.g. Chevron, Microsoft, Wells Fargo). If your company has a matching gift program, please complete their matching gift request form and send a copy to our treasurer so we can make sure to receive the additional funds.