Co-Presidents Denise Nomura & Stacy Giglio Vice President(s) Amy Kikugawa Concert Attire Tina Donovan Welcome Back BBQ Laura Money Smyrl & Cynthia Manji POPS Potluck Amy Kikugawa & Laura Money Smyrl Homecoming Snack Shack Michelle Clancy & Ellen Cho Hospitality (Band) Cheryl Evans, Jari Hazard & Reena Malhotra Hospitality (Orchestra) Kim Sutherland & OPEN Jazz Dinner Dance Shelly Muray, Stacy Giglio & Tina Donovan Senior Gifts Claudia Miyar & Ellen Cho Publicity Siv Ricketts Webmaster & Email Nanci Thomas Newsletter Layout Tina Riepe Photography Vadim Mikulinsky Treasurer Bill Doherty Advisor Maestro Johnny Johnson, Director
Join Campolindo Instrumental Music Boosters for their Spring Concert at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 7pm. This will be the final concert for orchestra and band, and we’re saying farewell to our Seniors.
Congratulations to the following students for securing a position in the 2019 Contra Costa County Honor Band:
- Carissa Z., flute (senior) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Andrew T., clarinet (senior)
- Justin X., clarinet (sophomore)
- Emily M. clarinet (junior)
- Corbin S., trumpet (sophomore)
- Amrita M., french horn (freshman) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Michael E., french horn (junior)
- Connor J., trombone (sophomore)
- Russell B., euphonium (junior) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Adriana D., tuba (senior) – FIRST CHAIR!
We’re so proud of these students! They represented Campo very well, both in the audition and in the first rehearsal. We’re also very proud of the other eight students who put themselves out there and auditioned but didn’t quite cross the threshold for participation this year. The competition was fierce in many of the sections.
The CCC Honor Band will perform at the San Ramon Valley High School Performing Arts Center on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 7:30pm (doors open at 7pm).
All performances held in the Campolindo Performance Arts Center (CPAC), unless noted otherwise.
- Winter Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
- Winter Band Concert – Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2018-2019
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter – click here
- Music Boosters President’s Welcome – click here
- Music Boosters Board – parents & Music Student Council – students
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2018-2019 available here (Revised 8/31/2018)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 19, 2018 – details
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2019 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Tina Donovan to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $85, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Friday, September 14, 2018!