The Fall 2019 Newsletter is now available. Click here to read.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
WELCOME TO INSTRUMENTAL MUSIC 2019-2020
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter–click here
- Music Boosters Presidents Welcome Back letter–click here
- Music Boosters Board–click here
- Music Student Council–click here
CALENDAR & EVENT REMINDERS
- 2019-2020 Instrumental Music Calendar–click here
- Saturday, August 10, 12-3:30pm—Welcome Back BBQ
- Monday, September 23, 6:00pm—POPS Potluck & Concert
- Thursday, November 7, 7:30pm–Fall Concert (All)
- Tuesday, January 14, 7:00pm–Moraga Area Band Concert (SB)
- Thursday, January 16, 7:00pm–Moraga Area Orchestra Concert (O, SB, J)
- Tuesday, January 28, 7:00pm–Chamber Concert (All)
- Thursday, January 30, 6:00pm–Open House (J)
- Thursday, February 6, 7:30pm–Winter Concert (CB, SB, O)
- Saturday, February 8, 6-10pm–Jazz Dinner Dance at MCC (J)
- Thursday, April 30, 7:30pm–Spring Concert 1 (O, J)
- Friday, May 1, 7:30pm–Spring Concert 2 (CB,SB)
- Friday, May 8, 6:00pm–Jazz Cafe (J)
CONCERT ATTIRE REQUIREMENTS & DEADLINES
- For all formal concert attire requirements click here.
- Freshman Students and Students new to Campolindo HS this Fall – Order your Concert Attire at Cougar Day, Aug. 12, from 11am-2pm.
- Black Concert Dresses, the Tunic/Pants Combo, and Tuxedo measurements will be taken at the Instrumental Music Table on Cougar Day, August 12th from 11am-2pm. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Tuxedos To Go, Inc.”
Music Boosters Donation Form
All performances held in the Campolindo Performance Arts Center (CPAC), unless noted otherwise.
- Winter Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
- Winter Band Concert – Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2018-2019
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter – click here
- Music Boosters President’s Welcome – click here
- Music Boosters Board – parents & Music Student Council – students
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2018-2019 available here (Revised 8/31/2018)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 1, 2018 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 19, 2018 – details
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2019 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Tina Donovan to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $85, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Friday, September 14, 2018!
Music Boosters Donation Form
Dear Campolindo Musician,
With most of the summer behind us, it is now time to get ready to begin a new school year. Great things await us this year and it will be exciting! Read more …