Four Campolindo students were among the finalists chosen to perform at Carnegie Hall in February through the High School Honors Performance Series. Read the article in the Lamorinda Weekly.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Welcome to Instrumental Music 2017-2018
- Mr. Johnson’s Welcome Back letter – click here
- Music Boosters President’s Welcome – click here
- Music Boosters Board – parents & Music Student Council – students
Calendar & Event Reminders
- Calendar for 2017-2018 available here (REVISED 10/4/2017)
- Welcome Back BBQ – Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 11am – details
- POPS Concert – Monday, October 2, 2017 at 6pm – details
- Snack Concession – Friday, October 13, 2017 – details (REVISED 9/26/2017)
- Jazz Dinner Dance – February 10, 2018 – 6 to 10pm – Moraga Country Club
Concert Attire Requirements & Deadlines
- Formal Concert Attire requirements – website
- Freshman Girls and Girls new to Campolindo HS this Fall
If you’re interested in a Black Concert Dress or Tunic/Pants Combo, please visit the Music Boosters Table on Cougar Day to get measured, or contact Jennifer Gilmour to make arrangements to get measured. Girls in all instrumental music groups will need to wear black concert dresses and solid black, low-heeled shoes. Girls who already have the required dress do not need to order a new one. Cello players have the option to order a tunic w/long black pants, if desired. Dresses are $75, Pants/Tunic are $97. Please bring a check to Cougar Day, payable to “Campolindo Music Boosters”. For more info, click here.
- Boys – Deadline to order tuxedos – Thursday, September 14, 2017!
Music Boosters Donation Form
Dear Campolindo Musician,
I hope your summer has been enjoyable and productive. It is now the time of year for you to prepare for our work together in the fall. Read more …
The Campolindo Orchestra has been accepted as a participant in the Chicago International Music Festival run by World Projects – one of four high schools and two universities accepted into the festival. More information here. The dates of the festival are March 24-28, 2016, just about a year away. Many steps must be taken between now and then but we are proceeding with our eyes on the prize! Our first benchmark will be a Letter of Intent and a deposit from each student. The likely due date will be June 1. Look for that to be distributed soon.