Join Campolindo Instrumental Music Boosters for their Spring Concert at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 7pm. This will be the final concert for orchestra and band, and we’re saying farewell to our Seniors.
Category Archives: Events
On Friday, May 31st (6pm to 10pm) the Stanley multi-use room will be transformed into a jazz club, where community members can gather to mingle, eat great food, and hear fabulous live jazz. This annual event is the sole fundraiser for our wonderful Stanley jazz program. Donations to Stanley jazz are highly encouraged. Please donate here or by contacting Laurie Bankhead (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Performances include our own Campolindo Jazz Band.
Join Campolindo Music Boosters for their Winter Concerts in February at the Campolindo Performing Arts Center.
- Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 7:30pm
- Band Concert – Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 7:30pm
Save the Date for the 2019 Jazz Dinner Dance at the Moraga Country Club on Saturday, February 9, 2019, from 6 to 10pm; details to follow.
Congratulations to the following students for securing a position in the 2019 Contra Costa County Honor Band:
- Carissa Z., flute (senior) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Andrew T., clarinet (senior)
- Justin X., clarinet (sophomore)
- Emily M. clarinet (junior)
- Corbin S., trumpet (sophomore)
- Amrita M., french horn (freshman) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Michael E., french horn (junior)
- Connor J., trombone (sophomore)
- Russell B., euphonium (junior) – FIRST CHAIR!
- Adriana D., tuba (senior) – FIRST CHAIR!
We’re so proud of these students! They represented Campo very well, both in the audition and in the first rehearsal. We’re also very proud of the other eight students who put themselves out there and auditioned but didn’t quite cross the threshold for participation this year. The competition was fierce in many of the sections.
The CCC Honor Band will perform at the San Ramon Valley High School Performing Arts Center on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 7:30pm (doors open at 7pm).
All performances held in the Campolindo Performance Arts Center (CPAC), unless noted otherwise.
- Winter Orchestra Concert – Wednesday, February 13, 2019 – 7:30-9pm
- Winter Band Concert – Thursday, February 21, 2019 – 7:30-9pm