The Campolindo Music Boosters’ 15th Annual Pops Concert & Potluck Dinner will be on
Monday, October 6, 2014 – 6:00 pm Dinner and 7:00 pm Concert.
Dinner will be followed by an informational Music Boosters meeting and a fabulous Pops Concert performance by the award winning Campolindo Instrumental Music Students. Join us for a friendly and relaxing evening of good food, good friends, and wonderful music!
Please bring food to share and enjoy together! Please also sign up to volunteer one short shift at the dinner! See the the flier for details on what you can bring and how you can help.
To RSVP: click here.
To Sign up to help: click here.
View requirements for formal concert attire (men and women) here.
View pricing/ordering information for tuxedos from Selix:
Be sure to visit Selix Formalwear at 951 Contra Costa Blvd, Pleasant Hill
(925) 798-2214 before October 5 to order your tuxedo so that it will be ready in time for the Fall Concert in November. Any questions, please contact Lisa Wong, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Another school year has begun! October will be here quickly and Music Boosters needs your support for the 2014 Football Homecoming Concession on October 17, 2014. This is our major fundraiser of the year.
We will need your help in 2 ways:
1) Donate a food item (or buy out) to the Campo Snack Shack at Signup Genius
2) Donate your time to staff the Snack Shack during the game at Signup Genius
Please sign up quickly in order to donate the item you have in mind or select the time slot that works best for you. With your help, the Homecoming Concession will run smoothly and be a lot of fun for everyone.
Ellen Kirmayer and Nikki Brickman
Print Concession Flier
Dear Campolindo Musician:
Welcome to the new academic year! I hope your summer has been relaxing, reenergizing and productive. It is the time of the year for you to prepare for
our work together in the Fall. Read more …
Josh Sherman (band) email@example.com
Andrew Wang (orchestra) firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Stevens email@example.com
Sterling Strother firstname.lastname@example.org
Kourosh Arasteh email@example.com
Spencer Giglio firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Williams email@example.com
Music Boosters play an integral role in enriching the music education of our students, and in building a music-supportive community within and beyond the walls of Campolindo. Although the Board positions are filled for the current year, we often need volunteers for specific events, such as helping the hospitality hosts manage the post-concert receptions, the Pops Potluck in October, finishing touches for the fantastic jazz dinner dance in February, and so on. We are also hoping this year to make it easier for students and families to coordinate attending together (if they so wish) some of the concerts students attend for the purposes of completing performance reviews. Volunteering as you are able with specific events, and becoming a Board member in the future, are great ways to get more familiar with Campolindo, its student musicians, and their parents and families. If you have questions or are interested in getting involved, please contact Sonja Schoenwald, President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please click the About Us tab.
1. SHOULD MUSICIANS BRING THEIR INSTRUMENTS ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL? No. The first day is usually spent getting acquainted and finding out what Maestro Johnson expects of his troops. There is no jazz band on the first day of school.
2. IS THERE SOMEWHERE SAFE TO STASH INSTRUMENTS? Yes, the band room has musical instrument lockers, which students share. You will need a combination lock.
3. WHAT IS THE STUDENT MUSIC COUNCIL? Students are represented by an elected student music council, which helps organize social activities, the Welcome Back BBQ for new and returning students, Pep Band gigs, and other events, including this fall’s outing to the Lesher Center for a multimedia concert, and a movie night in the bandroom. Elections are held each spring, and the concert band elects its representative in the fall. To see a list of this year’s officers, click the “About Campo Music” tab at the top of the page.